Lo Mein Noodles with veggies.
You can have Lo Mein Noodles with veggies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lo Mein Noodles with veggies
- You need of Veggies of your choice.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of water or broth.
- You need of honey.
- Prepare of teaspoonspoons cornstarch.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- It's of ginger.
- It's of rice wine vinegar.
- You need of cooked noodles. I used fettuccine noodles. Or lo mein.
Lo Mein Noodles with veggies instructions
- Dice your veggies into small chunks or matchstick size pieces. I used stir fry mix and added green onions..
- Place 2 tablespoons oil into deep pan or wok. Heat on medium high..
- If using meat, stir fry meat that has been cut into bite size pieced until cooked thoroughly..
- Add your veggies and cook to your liking. I like my soft but with just a bit of crunch..
- After cooking to your liking, add the sauce and noodles that have been cooked and drained..
- Stir to mix and cook until sauce has thickened..
- Serve with eggrolls or just eat it as a meal. I hope you enjoy!.